"Where recycling begins..."
Modernizacija d.o.o (LLC) was founded in 2011, and in the first year of its existence had recorded a significant success thanks to a young, creative, ambitious and very hardworking collective, which today counts twenty-three members.
All members of our staff are qualified and have experience in this area of work.
Modernizacija deals with the purchase and trade of ferrous and non- ferrous scrap metal. Our company is one of the leading companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina in its field.
The company's headquarters is in Gradacac, in Sarajevska bb street (Gradačac’s Industrial Area). Our business is conducted through four scrap yards; Sarajevska bb Gradačac, Donje Ledenice bb in Pelagićevo, N.Š Zrinskog in Busovača and Željeznička street in Zenica.
Our scrap yards are equipped with the necessary equipment for the disposal of scrap metals as well as heavy vehicles for the full logistic support and environmental permits for the management of non-hazardous waste and certificates ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 8001.
The quality of our business is proven through cooperation developed with many companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, the Netherlands and Austria and particularly with companies in the field of metal industry.
Modernizacija is 100% privately owned company.
Our focus is to provide our customers with services and goods beyond their expectations, with respect to legal requirements and responsible attitude towards the environment. Those are some of the most important merits of Modernizacija.
Our general goals are:
• to have a stable and loyal partner - customer and supplier
• to remain the synonymous for professionalism, trust and respect in business activities we perform
• to make a long term profit in accordance with the legal requirements
• to remain an environmental-friendly company
We will achieve our goals by:
• constant staff training
• having constant communication and cooperation with all of our business partners
• actively involving all employees in the quality management system
• constantly analyzing and improving all working processes with the emphasis on reducing harmful effects on the environment
• conducting regular internal audits